how good is the bass?
if I play a song with a lot of bass is it good or not?
- Asked by Abdulmohsin B
- Dec 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how good is the bass?)
4 Answers from the Community
bass is really good on these. To get the full effect, you make sure the earbuds are tightly fitted into your ear, so make sure you got the right configuration with the provided bud sizes
- Answered by Joseph V from San Francisco
- Jan 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's very good! On par with my MotorRokr S9-HD bluetooths. I did a side by side with Bose wired buds and these were equal. I don't feel that the bass is artificially boosted, either.
- Answered by Steve V from Glendora
- Jan 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
they are phenomenal
- Answered by Richard L from Coquitlam
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Are we talking about the same headphones here? Compared to what? Do people actually know what bass is? Have I set these up wrong?
I read a lot of reviews saying that these had good bass but was so disappointed when I first listened to them I took them back as I thought they were faulty and had them replaced. On my second pair and nope: weak, weak bass.
Thought maybe I was just spoiled for bass (I use V-Moda M100s when I'm at work and wanted the bluebuds for running), but even compared to my £30 pair of Sennheiser CX-180s some of the lower and more ambient sounds from various techno tracks simply weren't audible. In fact, I got a deeper bass drum sound when listening to them on an old £10 pair of earphones I had kicking about the flat.
To be fair, these headphones aren't bad for people that don't like bass - they have an excellent midrange, but I got these for running and who cares about midrange when you're running?
I'll be taking these back tomorrow.
- Answered by Jonathan S
- Oct 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How good is the bass? and can I connect a separate subwoofer to it and have it play through airplay?
- Asked by Zach S from Olympia
- May 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How good is the bass? and can I connect a separate subwoofer to it and have it play through airplay?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Speak…