For charging with a wall charger, Is it safe (OK) to use the regular iPhone charger put into the wall outlet, only switching to the enclosed cable?
4 Answers from the Community
Not true. The first pair I had, I charged out of the box with an iPhone wall charger that I bought on amazon. The charging block has two USB cord outlets so you can charge two iPhones using the one plug. The first time I went to use them they wouldn't not turn on. Jaybird said that the battery was most likely ruined by the larger than normal power source. Their customer service was great and replaced them under warranty, only downside was that it took 3-4 weeks before getting a new pair. You should be safe to use the regular iPhone charging block but be careful not all wall chargers can be used.
- Answered by Stephen M from Pittsboro
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, it is actually NOT ok to charge the BlueBuds X using a car charger. Recommended charging through laptop or iPhone / iPod wall charger only.
- Answered by Melissa G from Salt Lake City
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Of course...ANY USB power source works great! I've used power blocks, batteries, laptop, desktop, car; you name it. You don't even need the micro-USB cable provided, but can use your own from another device such as a Jawbone!
- Answered by Steve V from Glendora
- Jan 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Sure, any USB output will charge them.
- Answered by Gregory T from Chicago
- Jul 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Can I buy wall charger cable and wall plug together
- Asked by Nancy E from Las Vegas
- Jan 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy wall charger cable and wall plug together)
- Asked about: iPhone
Will this charge the iphone
- Asked by Shahed F from Trenton
- Apr 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge the iphone)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Universal Dock Adapt…
Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?
- Asked by Scott S from Mabank
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)