Is it possible to use these Headphones with Glasses?
3 Answers from the Community
I've been wearing glasses most of my life, and I've been rotating around the sun for 40+ years. I own these, and they're amazing. If it wasn't for the wire, you truly forget you're wearing these. Amazing to talk on the phone, and NO you don't need to hold the mic up to your mouth to do so. The ear bud expands on that vertical shaft, and the ear hook goes over your ear. Between the two, you can custom fit how the ear bud sits right over your earhole.... glasses or not (and trust me, I own several pair)... never once had any issues.
- Answered by Geoffrey S from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Well it depends on your frames size. I must have glasses and I have these in my ears all day long without any problem. My frames are very thin; they are wire frames. So that may make a big difference.
- Answered by Paul W from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I also wear glasses and use these at the gym. I find the, very comfortable with an excellent natural sound. Mine are the version without the mipcrophone which I have had for about 7 years. All other headphone types I have purchased don't last half as long. Highly recommended
- Answered by Adam R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is it possible to use them as regular headphones and not wirelessly?
- Asked by Fabia F from Quincy
- Feb 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use them as regular headphones and not wirelessly?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…
I would like to know if it is possible to swim one hour with this headphones... thanks
- Asked by Hernan G from Capital Federal
- Feb 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to know if it is possible to swim one hour with this headphones... thanks)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetoot…
Is it possible to just buy another cord to wire in the headphones?
- Asked by Jocelyn F from Los Angeles
- Apr 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to just buy another cord to wire in the headphones?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 Wireless Hea…