Does this printer work with OS X v10.9
Does anyone have experience with Mavericks and this printer? Do you know if they plan to keep supporting it? My Lexmark, which was discontinued (although it was "leading edge" when it came out, of course), is no longer being supported, and I don't want history to keep repeating itself.
Also, when did this printer first land on the market?
- Asked by Joanne H from Los Angeles
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this printer work with OS X v10.9)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it does. I've had this printer since Mountain Lion and had no trouble making the with to Mavericks. I'm running a late 2008 model MBPro and my wife is running a new iMac. It works great wired or wirelessly even with our iPads and iPhones. For the price you can't beat it...
As for continued support, I don't know... you'd probably need to check with Epson as they're the ones who write the drivers...
I don't know which Lexmark you have, I had a really nice color laser model that weighed as much as my car, but again for the price I've been very happy with it...
- Answered by Mark P from Petaluma
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do i upgrade to os x mavericks v10.9
- Asked by Arvin C from Palos Verdes Estates
- Nov 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i upgrade to os x mavericks v10.9)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
I have several printers & copiers connected to a network will they work in OS X 10.6?
- Asked by James S from Channahon
- Feb 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have several printers & copiers connected to a network will they work in OS X 10.6?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Does this printer work with OS X Yosemite 10.10?
- Asked by Deborah W from Sarasota
- Oct 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this printer work with OS X Yosemite 10.10?)
- Asked about: HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One …