Can the LCD be turned off?
I'm thinking about buying this printer, but I don't want the LCD to be on all the time. I like to be able to have pretty much all lights off at night. I would really like to be able to turn off the printer's LCD at night.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Sep 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the LCD be turned off?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can set the display to go off if the printer is not used in 3, 5 or 10 minute -- this is pretty much a standard for a printer to be qualified as Energy Star devise.
- Answered by Mary Brenda S from Cumming
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a MacBookPro5,1 with a mini DVI port and a Vizio LCD TV. Can I use this adaptor to turn my TV into a monitor?
- Asked by Stacy W from Merritt Island
- Dec 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a MacBookPro5,1 with a mini DVI port and a Vizio LCD TV. Can I use this adaptor to turn my TV into a monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
How do you turn it on and off?
- Asked by Brett R from Coffs Harbour
- May 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you turn it on and off?)
- Asked about: AltiGen iFusion SmartStation Dock f…