Durable, resistant leather?
After countless relocations and tosses on the table does the leather easily scratch? If yes are the scratches hopelessly obvious? Not that I plan to put it in direct sunlight, but does the leather dry or become choppy after let's say two years of use?
- Asked by Vladislav M from New York
- Mar 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Durable, resistant leather?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have two of these cases. They do not scratch, fade or crack. They are high quality and worth the cost.
- Answered by Danielle S from Alpharetta
- May 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this leather bag naturally water resistent?
- Asked by Jasmine B from Winnipeg
- Sep 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this leather bag naturally water resistent?)
- Asked about: Decoded 11" Leather Slim Sleeve
No answers yet
Leather vs polyurethane smart cover
- Asked by Keila T from Concord
- Apr 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Leather vs polyurethane smart cover)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…