will they work with my macbook pro laptop? Does the laptop have the capabilities to connect to them bluetooth or can they be connected with a adapter
3 Answers from the Community
Just bought JBL Flip. It sounds great!! pairs well with IPhone 4S. Will not pair with my MacBookAir. Disappointing but not a deal breaker. Mini to Mini plug works just great. Still Disappointing because it makes little sense to me since my Air has Bluetooth.
- Answered by Michael K from Cape Elizabeth
- Dec 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should be able to use a mini AUX cable via headphone jack on MBP if you do not have Bluetooth capabilities. I have a 2006 MBP and was able to connect via Bluetooth without any problems.
- Answered by Karen G from New Philadelphia
- Feb 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I connected the JBL Flip to all my devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPad 3 and MacBook Air. All them sounded great!
- Answered by Marcio S from Rio De Janeiro
- Jul 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can it connect to a MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Juana M from Williams
- Aug 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it connect to a MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0 Speaker
No answers yet
Can I use this with a windows laptop?
- Asked by Christian A from Indianapolis
- Feb 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with a windows laptop?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Does it connect to a 2009 macbook pro?
- Asked by Jason C from Branford
- Oct 8, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it connect to a 2009 macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter