Will this work with my ducted heating system in australia
- Asked by Erica L from Fountain Gate
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my ducted heating system in australia)
1 Answer from the Community
Most heating systems in the US are ducted, which has no baring on whether a thermostat will work with the system. The thermostat is looking to talk to the furnace using specific wiring configurations carrying 24v AC power.
You will need to do a little digging to find out if your system is compatible, but a quick Google for Nest's Compatibility Checker is a good place to start.
- Answered by David K from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Ecobee work with oil & electric heating ( Bioenergy System )
- Asked by Ronald T from Quebec
- Mar 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Ecobee work with oil & electric heating ( Bioenergy System ))
- Asked about: ecobee3 Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat