Will this work with my ducted heating system in australia
- Asked by Erica L from Fountain Gate
- Nov 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my ducted heating system in australia)
1 Answer from the Community
Most heating systems in the US are ducted, which has no baring on whether a thermostat will work with the system. The thermostat is looking to talk to the furnace using specific wiring configurations carrying 24v AC power.
You will need to do a little digging to find out if your system is compatible, but a quick Google for Nest's Compatibility Checker is a good place to start.
- Answered by David K from San Jose
- May 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it work in Australia?
- Asked by Baris K from Sydney
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work in Australia?)
- Asked about: Cobra iRadar ATOM Radar Detector
No answers yet
Will this work in Australia?
- Asked by Andrew C from Vincentia
- Dec 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in Australia?)
- Asked about: Belkin WeMo Switch