will it work in europe?
- Asked by Javier R from Vitoria
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work in europe?)
1 Answer from the Community
My warm water in-floor radiant heating system is working with a central disposed thermostat.
This thermostat works with a supply-,room- and outside air temperature to a
adjustable heating characteristic. The thermostat is connected via an e-bus
direct to the heating boiler. The low voltage is 3V (thermostat) and 24V.
The heating system is a German Weishaupt condensing boiler.
The e-bus ( RS 232) needs only two wires to the boiler.
My question: Needs the Nest thermostat always 4-wires or is a 2-wires system
- Answered by Klaus-dieter W
- Dec 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will my gps work in Europe
- Asked by Roberta S from Jamaica Plain
- Jun 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my gps work in Europe)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does square work in Europe?
- Asked by Charles W from Madison
- Aug 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does square work in Europe?)
- Asked about: Square Credit Card Reader
No answers yet