use with electric baseboard
Can Nest be used with electric baseboard heat?
- Asked by Gerard M from Chambersburg
- Jan 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (use with electric baseboard)
2 Answers from the Community
I've have electric heat and the nest works great.no issues no problems.
- Answered by Manny M from New York
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Electric Baseboard heat generally runs on 120 or 240 volts.
The thermostat can only handle 24 volts.
You would have to have an electrician install a relay or transformer to adjust voltage.
- Answered by James J W from New Hyde Park
- Oct 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can it work with an electric drum set?
- Asked by Branden B from Genoa
- Mar 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it work with an electric drum set?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
is there a place to store the electrical cord?
- Asked by Luann B from Salt Lake City
- Nov 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a place to store the electrical cord?)
- Asked about: Twelve South 15" BookBook Case for …