The Nest has an internal rechargeable battery. The doc says it should last 7-10 years. But what then? It does not seem to be user replaceable.
1 Answer from the Community
At that point you would contact support, currently all Nests are covered under warranty, so no pricing for out of warranty repairs is available.
- Answered by David K from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can rechargeable batteries be replaced?
- Asked by Lucy W from Oceanside
- May 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can rechargeable batteries be replaced?)
- Asked about: yurbuds Powered by JBL Leap Wireles…
No answers yet
Is the car battery replaceable?
- Asked by Frank R from Sale Lake City
- Oct 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the car battery replaceable?)
- Asked about: Anki DRIVE Starter Kit