I would like to know if you can install in Europe. If sample degrees centigrados and also uses that type of electricity connection, 220V, 24V ...?
2 Answers from the Community
It works with 24 volt systems. You'll have to check nest.com to confirm (last I knew, they were delaying release in Europe - don't know whether this was technical)
- Answered by Minh D from Salinas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The European version will work on a 220v system and they can all do centigrade. See the Apple UK store for that product.
Only the US version does 24v, as that is what is common here.
- Answered by David K from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are these 220V (Europe) suitable? Anyone?
- Asked by Johannes L from Osceola
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these 220V (Europe) suitable? Anyone?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
can it be used on 110V and 220V?
- Asked by Mary C E from Lawrence
- Oct 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used on 110V and 220V?)
- Asked about: Epson Perfection V600 Photo Color S…