I currently have two thermostats that control one area of the home. One is the mercury type for heat the other is digital for cooling can i combine?
Currently the Mercury type thermostat is used to control the heater (oil burner, hot water baseboard) and the other digital thermostat is used to control the central air unit. I have no idea why I have separate thermostats and was not combine initially or if they can be combine. Does anyone know if i can combine these two thermostats and use one Nest?
1 Answer from the Community
I'm sure you can but that probably be done by a qualified HVAC installer.
- Answered by Robert R from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I control two doors from one set up?
- Asked by Gerald R from Zebulon
- Sep 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I control two doors from one set up?)
- Asked about: Chamberlain MyQ Garage Universal Ga…
No answers yet
Can I use two or more magic mice in my home on two different machines?
- Asked by Ashley C
- Mar 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use two or more magic mice in my home on two different machines?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse