how does it know when you are gone?
How does the thermostat know if you are on vacation or just outside for a long time?
- Asked by Richard B from Fairview
- Flag as inappropriate (how does it know when you are gone?)
3 Answers from the Community
The Nest has a built-in motion sensor. If it does not detect activity after a period of time, it will go into Auto Away mode. When activity is sensed, it will return to Home mode. If you want, you can set Away mode manually on the thermostat or through the app.
- Answered by Albert L from Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It senses movement in the area of the thermostat. So it really doesn't
matter if you are away for a short or long period. It will activate again when
movement is detected.
- Answered by Robert R from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
There is a motion sensor build into the device that determines how often you walk by, and when, then after a week or so can predict when you have left the house.
- Answered by David K from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Hi i want to know if this square credit card reader work in Panamá
- Asked by David L from Arraijan
- Jul 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi i want to know if this square credit card reader work in Panamá)
- Asked about: Square Credit Card Reader
Do I need to charge the new power cord if it is a replacement for a certain period of time before I plug it into My computer?
- Asked by Julia B from New York
- Apr 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to charge the new power cord if it is a replacement for a certain period of time before I plug it into My computer?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…