What is the audio range
- Asked by Nat G from West Long Branch
- Dec 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the audio range)
3 Answers from the Community
Just got ours a couple of days ago. Sound is great! charges fine, etc....Connected to bluetooth without problem to my 13" macbook pro.
I have noticed though that I can't go more than 20 feet from my laptop with out the sound crackling or momentary pause. Also if I come between the speaker and my computer the sound is interrupted. I played "Frozen" movie over iTunes and there was a delay that made the voice out of sink with the characters lips, it looked like a cheap Kung Foo movie.....
I am going to have to send it back, I really like the speaker but those are just deal breakers.
- Answered by Seth K from Woodstock
- May 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
And, if you're wondering about range (distance from device), bluetooth is usually good for about 30 feet.
- Answered by R M from Amherst
- Dec 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This will depend on where you are using the JBL. I used the JBL on the beach and the sound was heard very well in a perimeter of 30 meters. In closed environments and plugged in it gets better.
- Answered by Cristiano A from Brasilia
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is an audio interface?
- Asked by Caroline M from Minneapolis
- Apr 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is an audio interface?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone