Does it have a headphone jack / line out that works with headphones or a stereo or is that just for daisy chaining?
- Asked by Anthony G from Somerville
- Dec 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have a headphone jack / line out that works with headphones or a stereo or is that just for daisy chaining?)
2 Answers from the Community
The 3.5 mm plug is for direct connection to ANY device with a 3.5mm jack, that may not have bluetooth. Basically, plug it into your iPod and you with hear music. The daisy chain can be done via bluetooth. This means you can have 2 or 3 of these speakers playing from the same device via bluetooth. Very cool.
- Answered by Michael M from Luddenham
- Dec 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am sorry but am not sure the other reviewer is correct: I have 2 of these and they cannot be connected via Bluetooth at the same time: the daisy chain can only be achieved through a cable, and then is not a Stereo pair.
The UE Mini Boom has the facility through an App to create a wireless pair, this does not.
- Answered by Julian N
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does it have a headphone jack
- Asked by William C from Mill Valley
- Nov 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have a headphone jack)
- Asked about: Philips DC390 Dual Dock Clock Radio…
No answers yet
can you daisy chain other devices to this drive
- Asked by Joseph H from Toronto
- Aug 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you daisy chain other devices to this drive)
- Asked about: LaCie 3TB d2 USB 3.0 Thunderbolt Se…
Will headphones work with the line out connection?
- Asked by Michael J from Olathe
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will headphones work with the line out connection?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Dock