is this a hard case or is it a more bendable rubber?
I purchased the Tech21 Impact Shell and it is somewhat pliable...just curious if this model is more of a hard plastic shell.
- Asked by Allison L from Hudson
- Flag as inappropriate (is this a hard case or is it a more bendable rubber?)
2 Answers from the Community
As John T said it is pliable, but durable and low-profile. It is rubberized and grips counters really well, but slides in and out of pockets/purses without "sticking" like some rubberized materials.
- Answered by Lauri S from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's not hard at all. It has a rubbery/flexible plastic feel that snaps really nicely onto your iPhone 5 or 5s. Although it's not hard, it will protect your iPhone really well.
- Answered by John T from Alpharetta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is it soft rubber case?(bendable)
- Asked by John M from Wood Dale
- Nov 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is it soft rubber case?(bendable))
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…
Are they flimsy/bendable or are they a little stiff and snap on?
- Asked by Eric I from Mooresville
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they flimsy/bendable or are they a little stiff and snap on?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5c Case - Black