How does this case look with the gold iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Andrew C from East Providence
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this case look with the gold iPhone 5S?)
1 Answer from the Community
Gorgeous, in this color. I was shocked at how different the case looked in the package compared to on my gold 5s. The mini dot pattern on the back (protection inside the case) is tasteful and accentuates the gold back. Over the Apple logo, the dots reflect the metallic logo, giving it dimension -- so it stands out. I almost didn't buy it, because I didn't like the orange protective banding inside the case (D3O military-grade impact protection). But on the phone, it is barely noticeable and -- to the extent that you can see it -- adds texture to the brown color. Similar to how wood grain has deeper and lighter "shades". The case adequately covers the front edge. It is raised to prevent scratching the face, while allowing adequate space for a protective shield (without lifting the edges), if you want one. The phone does not appear or feel bulky with this case. It's the closest to "no cover" + good protection that I have used; and I've used 20+ cases over the years, including high-protection grade cases like Otterbox, etc.
- Answered by Lauri S from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple sell a case to compliment the new Gold 5S iPhone?
- Asked by Terry B from Billings
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple sell a case to compliment the new Gold 5S iPhone?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED
What color iPhone 6 looks best?
- Asked by Joel C from Buffalo
- Sep 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What color iPhone 6 looks best?)
- Asked about: iPhone