Does this case have the best protection of all cases one can buy for the iPhone5?
- Asked by Laurel R from Walnut Creek
- Mar 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case have the best protection of all cases one can buy for the iPhone5?)
3 Answers from the Community
I have used otter box, life proof, ect. this case is in their class when actually dropping the phone on cement...how do I know this, well I dropped mine getting out of my car slid down and hit hard and slid again and my phone and this case look untouched. If you want water proof or dust proof then go with another but if you want protection without bulk and instant port access give this case a try.
- Answered by Tiffani J from Washington
- Oct 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have had many cases for my iPhone 5. Including those from Speck and the Otterbox Defender. I currently have this case on my phone, and I love it. I've had it for a few months and it's so light and protective. I drop my mine phone all the time and this protects it.
- Answered by Lillian C from Deerfield Beach
- May 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
having owned many cases Id say it one of the toughest.
BUT The ottoorbox and Lifeproof casses are more heavy duty in a class way above the tech 21 Mesh.
- Answered by James Harrison C from Playa Del Rey
- Jun 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is this case the smokey one or is it clear? and is it at all good for protecting it?
- Asked by Barbara S from Oakville
- Mar 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this case the smokey one or is it clear? and is it at all good for protecting it?)
- Asked about: Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4
Is it lightening and surge protected?
- Asked by John G from Houston
- Jul 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it lightening and surge protected?)
- Asked about: Twelve South PlugBug World Charger …
No answers yet