is it compatible with the ipad air
- Asked by John T from Magnolia
- Dec 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the ipad air)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single…
1 Answer from the Community
The Philips app and most of the third-party apps should work with the iPad Air. I can confirm that the "Hue Lights" third-party app works with the iPad Air. Note that you must buy a starter pack before adding any extra bulbs. The starter pack contains the SmartBridge which communicates with the bulbs. Apps connect to the SmartBridge using WiFi and then the SmartBridge passes messages to the LED lights using the ZigBee wireless mesh network.
- Answered by Cour Du V from San Jose
- Jan 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this compatible with the ipad air?
- Asked by John Z from Saint Cloud
- Mar 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the ipad air?)
- Asked about: Double Telepresence Robot
Is it compatible with the iPad Air?
- Asked by Ken S from Aiken
- Oct 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with the iPad Air?)
- Asked about: Anki DRIVE Starter Kit