Can you connect two hubs to hue?
- Asked by Kathryn S
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect two hubs to hue?)
2 Answers from the Community
Each bulb can be connected to only one bridge (hub). You can have multiple bridges but then you won't be able to connect your bulbs to any bridge (as I suspect you're trying to do). If you use multiple bridges then you will have to use two different apps to control each set of bulbs (the ones that are connected to the bridge via that app).
- Answered by Soumik S from Toronto
- Aug 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are you referring to two separate bridges? If so, there isn't a need, unless you are trying to connect more than 50 bulbs. What are you trying to accomplish? I found the app isn't very user friendly when trying to make different scenes for different rooms. So I have a page on the app for my living room, a page that has scenes for the master suite, and the main page which has the all off button has scenes that turn on all lights in the entire house. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Cheri K from Rockford
- Jun 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can you use two hue bulbs in the same lamp / fixture
- Asked by Ann B from Washington
- Feb 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use two hue bulbs in the same lamp / fixture)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single…
Can I connect two Mac desktops with this router?
- Asked by Janet H from Billings
- Jul 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect two Mac desktops with this router?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express