Would it be safe to use these with a GU10 to ScrewAdapter?
- Asked by Kadir O from London
- Apr 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it be safe to use these with a GU10 to ScrewAdapter?)
1 Answer from the Community
It depends what you mean by "safe". The reason British homes are still built with bayonet fittings for ceiling lights is because they are considered slightly safer than the Edison Scrēw type.
- Answered by Richard C
- Apr 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will a 12" laptop fit safely on this stand?
- Asked by Isaac M from Cairo
- Feb 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will a 12" laptop fit safely on this stand?)
- Asked about: Griffin Elevator Stand