When using for waking do you find that the light simulates sunlight well?
I've tried a few daylight lamps in the past but none have come close to simulating sunlight in a realistic way (and therefore didn't work) and was hoping the Hue product might, in addition to providing a variety of other features.
- Asked by Rana C from Ypsilanti
- Jul 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (When using for waking do you find that the light simulates sunlight well?)
1 Answer from the Community
My daughter has a wake up light and the Hue Bulb can produce the exact same colour as this light and many more slight variations of white / yellow light - even a red sun set before you go to bed!
- Answered by Peter B
- Oct 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used as an alarm clock as well?
- Asked by Paris J from Mississauga
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as an alarm clock as well?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundTouch™ 20 Wi-Fi Music Sy…
No answers yet
IS there a key you can use to backlight the wireless keyboard? Can't find it.
- Asked by Sandra D from Silverwater
- Jun 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (IS there a key you can use to backlight the wireless keyboard? Can't find it.)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English