Is there a timer function?
Can you set bulbs individually and collectively to turn on and off at a certain time?
- Asked by Donald M from New York
- Mar 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a timer function?)
3 Answers from the Community
I just brought a set today and was having the same problem. The App is very average. Also just looking around you have to turn it on every day apparently.
1. Go into the Philips Hue App
2. On the scenes page tap the + button
3. Select which a photo or light recipe to use
4. Tap on the photo
5. You will then see a timer icon, click this
6. You then have the options to then set the times.
7. See what happens when the time is set....
- Answered by Craig A from Washington
- Mar 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With the latest update, you can set times for each bulb to turn on and off, and repeat daily by selecting the days in the timer. You can even have multiple scenes that set the same bulb on and off at different times on different days.
- Answered by Mario G from Cupertino
- May 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, you can set different timers to make different bulbs or different rooms to go on or off at different times, colors, brightness, etc. it's all very simply done
- Answered by David G from Warren
- Mar 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there a timer function on the remote?
- Asked by Roma K from Shenandoah
- Aug 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a timer function on the remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
does the new nano have a sleep timer?
- Asked by Patti P from Scottsdale
- Nov 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does the new nano have a sleep timer?)
- Asked about: iPod