Can you program them to music?
I'm hoping that there is a way to produce a light show with music on the iCloud.
- Asked by Michael G from Monrovia
- Mar 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you program them to music?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, all of the following apps allow this functionality.
Ambify, Hue disco, magic hue, and hue party. Most work by listen for external source music or sound, Ambify however, plays your library and generates the light show all in one.
- Answered by Kelvin P from Woodhaven
- May 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes - if you have the programming skills and the IOS development kit, then you can definitely program these to respond to music. Philips have deliberately made their software open source with the intention that more apps are created to control their lights.
- Answered by Richard C
- Apr 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, but you have to use a third party app on the App Store to do it. It is only 99 cents and allows this function.
- Answered by David G from Warren
- Mar 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What would be the best for running programs that would deal with music composition?
- Asked by Patric L from Mount Vernon
- Apr 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What would be the best for running programs that would deal with music composition?)
- Asked about: Mac