Can you program them to music?
I'm hoping that there is a way to produce a light show with music on the iCloud.
- Asked by Michael G from Monrovia
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you program them to music?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, all of the following apps allow this functionality.
Ambify, Hue disco, magic hue, and hue party. Most work by listen for external source music or sound, Ambify however, plays your library and generates the light show all in one.
- Answered by Kelvin P from Woodhaven
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes - if you have the programming skills and the IOS development kit, then you can definitely program these to respond to music. Philips have deliberately made their software open source with the intention that more apps are created to control their lights.
- Answered by Richard C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, but you have to use a third party app on the App Store to do it. It is only 99 cents and allows this function.
- Answered by David G from Warren
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
how mac can beat other machines in programming and software developing ?
- Asked by Shivam P
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how mac can beat other machines in programming and software developing ?)
- Asked about: Mac
music/audio cd on superdrive
- Asked by Edward Jonathan C from Pattaya
- Dec 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (music/audio cd on superdrive)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive