Are these 220V (Europe) suitable? Anyone?
I realize that the chances are pretty high (since they seem to be using bulb fittings) that it won't work for 220V, but can anyone please check? Seems I'm not the only one asking the question but zero answers so far ...
- Asked by Johannes L from Osceola
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these 220V (Europe) suitable? Anyone?)
1 Answer from the Community
My UK bulb has 220V-240V on the base of the bulb - if your US version has 110v-120V printed on the base then it will probably blow up over here!
- Answered by Peter B
- Oct 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can it be used on 110V and 220V?
- Asked by Mary C E from Lawrence
- Oct 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used on 110V and 220V?)
- Asked about: Epson Perfection V600 Photo Color S…