Is this case latex free? Could you recommend a case for someone who is allergic to latex?
I am looking for a case for my I phone 5 that is latex free. Can you help me?
2 Answers from the Community
I've had a look on Speck's official site for you: the inner soft parts of the phone, the power button and volume switches are made of TPE and the rest of the case is polycarbonate. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Neil S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just bought tech21 Impact Check. A clerk at my Verizon store checked the materials for me to verify no latex. I think the silicone cases available at that store would also have worked.
- Answered by Carol C from Wichita
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are power cords latex free
- Asked by Jeanne L from San Jose
- Mar 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Are power cords latex free)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
No answers yet
Hiya, is this case shock and impact resistant? If not, could you please recommend a case that is, and that is reasonably priced?
- Asked by Rebekah P
- Jan 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Hiya, is this case shock and impact resistant? If not, could you please recommend a case that is, and that is reasonably priced?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED