Does the Incase Pro Snap Case scratch the side bezel of the iPhone 5 over time?
I got two of these cases at home. Right now I'm using the OtterBox Commuter Black, which seems to look very nice and its not too too bulky. And the main reason I have that case is because it wont scratch or leave marks on the device after a period of time.
My main worry is if I start using the Incase Pro Snap case the hard rubber on the side of the case will scratch the side of my iPhone 5? Because if you guys think theres any chance of this happening I don't think i'd use it.
- Asked by Lucas F from Aurora
- Nov 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Incase Pro Snap Case scratch the side bezel of the iPhone 5 over time?)
1 Answer from the Community
I had that concern too. I've been using the C6 case (not available through apple store for some reason) and that's been great - good protection, nice feel and no scratches on the black iPhone 5. Lots of cool colours too.
- Answered by Stephen H
- Dec 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which cases do work with this dock? InCase Pro Snap?
- Asked by Michael D
- Nov 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which cases do work with this dock? InCase Pro Snap?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…
Will this casing scratch the sides of the iphone 5 when putting on?
- Asked by Phoebe Chua Y
- Mar 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this casing scratch the sides of the iphone 5 when putting on?)
- Asked about: Speck CandyShell Case for iPhone 5