How does the Incase Pro Snap Case differ from the Incase Snap Case (without the Pro in the title)?
Snap Case vs. Pro Snap Case
2 Answers from the Community
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The standard doesn't not have anything covering the volume and silent/ring switch. The sides are plastic on that one and add very little bulk to the phone. Very minimalist. (for people who never drop their phone and are looking for mostly scratch protection)The pros are basically the same except that they add a rubber piece that surrounds the phone and also covers the volume silent/ring switch. This provides a little more shock/bump protection but at the cost of making your phone a little bit bigger. I also have heard that the rubber part can get dirty/discolored from your pockets and that some people have complained that the rubber separated from their case.
- Answered by Robert A from Oxnard
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Which cases do work with this dock? InCase Pro Snap?
- Asked by Michael D
- Nov 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which cases do work with this dock? InCase Pro Snap?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…
Comparison to Incase Snap for iPhone 4/4S
- Asked by Jason R from Nacogdoches
- Nov 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Comparison to Incase Snap for iPhone 4/4S)
- Asked about: Incase Snap Case for iPhone 5
No answers yet
Would this accommodate a MacBook Pro Retina Display WITH Tech21 Impact Snap Case?
- Asked by Belinda C from Greenfield
- Feb 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this accommodate a MacBook Pro Retina Display WITH Tech21 Impact Snap Case?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" City Collection Briefcas…