How does the Incase Pro Snap Case differ from the Incase Snap Case (without the Pro in the title)?
Snap Case vs. Pro Snap Case
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
- Feb 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the Incase Pro Snap Case differ from the Incase Snap Case (without the Pro in the title)?)
2 Answers from the Community
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
- Apr 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The standard doesn't not have anything covering the volume and silent/ring switch. The sides are plastic on that one and add very little bulk to the phone. Very minimalist. (for people who never drop their phone and are looking for mostly scratch protection)The pros are basically the same except that they add a rubber piece that surrounds the phone and also covers the volume silent/ring switch. This provides a little more shock/bump protection but at the cost of making your phone a little bit bigger. I also have heard that the rubber part can get dirty/discolored from your pockets and that some people have complained that the rubber separated from their case.
- Answered by Robert A from Oxnard
- Oct 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Which cases do work with this dock? InCase Pro Snap?
- Asked by Michael D
- Nov 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which cases do work with this dock? InCase Pro Snap?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…
Will an iPhone 4 with an Incase Snap case fit into the dock?
- Asked by Jason J from Seattle
- Mar 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an iPhone 4 with an Incase Snap case fit into the dock?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Dock