Will this fit the latest 13" retina display macbook pro, the one with the haswell chip?
- Asked by Jake J
- Nov 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit the latest 13" retina display macbook pro, the one with the haswell chip?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. I just picked one up and it snapped right on. The lid portion fits a lot more snug than the bottom. I haven't seen one on the older model but I may return it because its bugging me to have a slight creaking sound when I pick it up with one hand (when open) and I feel it slightly moving/detaching. It might be a good idea to keep it for the long term protection but the slight weight increase is noticeable when the Pros are so light now days. All that said, I can't imagine another brand would be better at this issue, it seems to be a function of this type of cover.
- Answered by Chris H from Lehi
- Nov 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I need Macbook Pro Retina 15' or 13' will do?
- Asked by Shady A from Cairo
- Jul 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need Macbook Pro Retina 15' or 13' will do?)
- Asked about: Mac