Is this the auxiliary cable that can be used in the car for the ipod ?
- Asked by Amr E
- Nov 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the auxiliary cable that can be used in the car for the ipod ?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, it is!
- Answered by David N from Charles City
- Jan 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Previously, I thought these weren't recognized by the stereo in my car, but I was wrong. They do work, except your Shuffle volume has to be turned all the way up, otherwise you won't be able to hear it in the car. I had the shuffle volume at about 60%, and in the car, I had to turn it up to +40 to hear the music.
- Answered by Phuong C from North York
- Jun 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Vidya R
- Aug 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Cable to connect iPod shuffle to car auxiliary input
- Asked by Wallace V
- Jun 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Cable to connect iPod shuffle to car auxiliary input)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable