Is this bag to big for my 11" Mac Book Air
- Asked by Ronald A from Northville
- Nov 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this bag to big for my 11" Mac Book Air)
2 Answers from the Community
No necessarily. The case will offer your 11" MacBook Air fantastic 5 sided high density foam protection. However you might want to check out the Collins Vertical Sleeve Plus for a more custom fit for iPad, 11" and 13"...
- Answered by Brent L from Bellingham
- Dec 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would think it wouldn't be too bad. I'm actually looking at it for my 11" now. It might be a bit roomy, But I shouldn't think it would be too bad. You can always stuff a bit of fabric down the side if you weren't sure. But compared to the prices of the rest….. This looks good!
- Answered by Gilda K
- Nov 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this bag suitable for a 13" Mac Book Air?
- Asked by Melissa S from Pakenham
- Dec 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this bag suitable for a 13" Mac Book Air?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" City Collection Briefcas…
Using us mac book air in ireland
- Asked by Brendan M
- Dec 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Using us mac book air in ireland)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet
Is it too big for an 11" Macbook Air?
- Asked by Maggie B from Toronto
- Sep 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it too big for an 11" Macbook Air?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 15" Jet Set Tr…