Is this bag to big for my 11" Mac Book Air
- Asked by Ronald A from Northville
- Nov 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this bag to big for my 11" Mac Book Air)
2 Answers from the Community
No necessarily. The case will offer your 11" MacBook Air fantastic 5 sided high density foam protection. However you might want to check out the Collins Vertical Sleeve Plus for a more custom fit for iPad, 11" and 13"...
- Answered by Brent L from Bellingham
- Dec 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would think it wouldn't be too bad. I'm actually looking at it for my 11" now. It might be a bit roomy, But I shouldn't think it would be too bad. You can always stuff a bit of fabric down the side if you weren't sure. But compared to the prices of the rest….. This looks good!
- Answered by Gilda K
- Nov 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the bag big enough for the 13 inch MacBook Air?
- Asked by Selandra M from Greenville
- Jan 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the bag big enough for the 13 inch MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply Co. Clark Messenger…
Is this bag suitable for a 13" Mac Book Air?
- Asked by Melissa S from Pakenham
- Dec 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this bag suitable for a 13" Mac Book Air?)
- Asked about: Incase 15" City Collection Briefcas…