what is better for a hockey player the Nike fuel band or jawbone up?
- Asked by Jessica O from Ottawa
- Dec 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what is better for a hockey player the Nike fuel band or jawbone up?)
2 Answers from the Community
I own a Nike fuel band and I play hockey 3 times a week...get a fuelband...they are comfortable, stylish (ice white is the best), partially waterproof(you can shower w/ it on after hockey), and very accurate. Tells tme, Calories, steps, and fuel. And if you go to th gym and have a nike+ snsor than thats just icing on the cake. ultimate workout tool.I've had mine for 3 months and no complaints.
- Answered by Timothy L from Lethbridge
- Jan 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would honestly say go with Nike because Jawbone is more lifestyle focused and Nike is focused largely on athletics
- Answered by Jaycee J from St. Louis
- Dec 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is better fitbit or nike fuel band?
- Asked by Tori D from Wolverine Lake
- Jul 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is better fitbit or nike fuel band?)
- Asked about: Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sle…
No answers yet
Can the fuel band be tracked
- Asked by Zeenat S
- Jul 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the fuel band be tracked)
- Asked about: Nike+ FuelBand SE - Medium/Large