there is now mention of sizing so how do we know which size to get?
- Asked by Julia T from Charlotte
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (there is now mention of sizing so how do we know which size to get?)
4 Answers from the Community
If you can make it into the store, the top of the box that the band comes in has a hard plastic sleeve with a cut-out you can fit your wrist into. The cut-out simulates the size of the band.
- Answered by Fabian P from Jackson Heights
- Dec 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Jawbone's website has a sizing guide. Apple won't let me paste the link unfortunately. If you google "jawbone up sizing guide" the first 2 links will show you sizing details.
Trust them when they state that if you are between 2 sizes to go up one size.
- Answered by Janelle G from Regina
- Dec 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I was told the small would fit best - the store at Southpark only had that size - but it's too small and doesn't overlap enough. I'm big boned - maybe 7.5" + wrist - and need at least a medium. Both my BF and I will be returning the smalls...
- Answered by Cary P from Charlotte
- Dec 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The back of every package is supposed to have a piece of plastic to put your wrist into to check your size, but some retailers have been known to remove these. You could always request to see one if they have taken them off.
- Answered by Nathan C from Alma
- Jan 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
what size is the scanner screen?
- Asked by Gretchen K from Hudson
- Apr 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what size is the scanner screen?)
- Asked about: Epson Perfection V370 Photo Color S…
No answers yet