how can i get replacement parts for up bracelet

i lost the cap for the end of the bracelet that fits over the charging plug

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • You can go on the Jawbone website to get replacement parts. Look on their store page.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 4 people found this useful

Related Questions