can i wear jawbone up swimming?
- Asked by Denise D from Sparks
- Mar 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i wear jawbone up swimming?)
2 Answers from the Community
The jawbone UP is water resistant, not water proof. It is not recommended that you take your wristband swimming. However, it is designed to resist everyday water exposure such as the shower, washing the dishes and rain.
- Answered by Jeremy W from Melbourne
- May 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. It is water resistant not waterproof.
Will handle you showering just fine.
- Answered by Gloria L from Mendocino
- Mar 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how does this compare to the Jawbone product?
- Asked by Keith R from Cedar Park
- Oct 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how does this compare to the Jawbone product?)
- Asked about: Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sle…
No answers yet