can i wear it on my ankle?
- Asked by John G from Flower Mound
- Jul 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i wear it on my ankle?)
2 Answers from the Community
Well, unless you have very skinny ankles, then the answer is a disappointing no. They range from 14-20 cm, and are meant to be worn on the wrist. (Meaning that they are shaped "generally" like the wrist.) i guess theoretically like it could work, but i feel like it would mess around with the sleep tracking feature, and it would be a pain in the behind to take on and off to sync. So theoretically, possible. would i recommend it? no, i would look for something that is meant to be worn around the ankle, and save yourself the trouble.
- Answered by Cole P from Discovery Bay
- Jul 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
not unless your ankle is pretty small.
and it's meant to be worn 24/7, so putting it in your sock wouldn't work.
- Answered by Danielle S from Cincinnati
- Aug 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do you wear it on your wrist or ankle?
- Asked by Renee C from Santa Monica
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you wear it on your wrist or ankle?)
- Asked about: Nike+ FuelBand SE - Small
Can I wear the sensor through airport security?
- Asked by Jennifer F from Harris
- Mar 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I wear the sensor through airport security?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor