Does the app always have to be open for the monitor to function?
- Asked by Steve S from Los Angeles
- Dec 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the app always have to be open for the monitor to function?)
2 Answers from the Community
There is nothing to suggest you pay a subscription to view more than 5 minutes, with other app enabled monitors that maybe the case but not with this philips model, you can view for as long as you want and also listen whilst iPhone, iPad or iPod touch are locked
- Answered by Liam S
- Jan 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The monitor continues to work but unless you have the viewing app or page open you won't be able to see it. It can be set to send alerts when there is motion or sound detected. By the way it is free to view in 5 minute sessions but there is a monthly charge to view more than that at a time. You can view it unlimited times but only for 5 minutes.
- Answered by Jacqueline M from Okotoks
- Jan 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how can I open nano radio function
- Asked by Mahamudul H
- Nov 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I open nano radio function)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
is there any function for guest login or parental monitoring?
- Asked by Kai Vai V
- Jun 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there any function for guest login or parental monitoring?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme