Can Dragon Dictate 3.0 be used with a MacPro running Snow Leopard 10.8??
- Asked by Larry D from Boulder
- Jan 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Dragon Dictate 3.0 be used with a MacPro running Snow Leopard 10.8??)
1 Answer from the Community
NO! Snow Leopard is not 10.8-it is 10.6.8. I just bought the Dragon Dictate 3.0 for my 92 year old Mother for Christmas and have not installed it yet. She has Snow Leopard and I need to upgrade her MAC OS to either Lion (10.7) or Mountain Lion (10.8) for this version to work.
I have been doing a lot of researching and think the new I-Macs with the Mountain Lion Operating System installed and the other great improvements to the hardware and software would rationalize buying her a new Mac and having all of the additional features for elderly people with disabilities and then installing the new Dragon Dictate that will also be a companion APP with her new I-pad for recording.
- Answered by Lance P from Miami
- Feb 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would this work with Dragon Dictate 3?
- Asked by Kevin Z from Mc Connell
- Sep 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with Dragon Dictate 3?)
- Asked about: Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetoot…
can i run snow leopard on a itouch?
- Asked by Diane H from Fairfax
- Nov 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i run snow leopard on a itouch?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard