Is it possible to lock the dongle in child mode?
Your website mentions holding the power button for several seconds will turn the dongle off. My young kids, even 11-month old, are very good at holding the button for several seconds. Is it possible to lock the device for child mode use?
- Asked by Phil K from Mountain View
- Jan 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to lock the dongle in child mode?)
1 Answer from the Community
The hipKey Power Key has been designed to make it very difficult for a small child to press for a long time and turn hipKey off. The Action Key however is bigger and more easy to press and will tricker a 'Find Me' event. The Power Key does not lock in any modes.
- Answered by Hippih I
- Jan 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a shuffle mode on the iPod touch
- Asked by Barbara C from Union Grove
- Mar 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a shuffle mode on the iPod touch)
- Asked about: iPod