Hipkey - Multiple Bluetooth
I use an Iphone4s with a bluetooth headset whilst in-car. Can the Hipkey be paired with the 4S at the same time or will it be necessary to carry out pairing again when moving outside the car environment?
Many thanks. Bill
- Asked by William D
- Jan 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Hipkey - Multiple Bluetooth)
1 Answer from the Community
hipKey can without problems be paired to iPhone 4S, or any other compatible iOS device, at the same time as the iPhone 4S is paired to another bluetooth device like a bluetooth headset. hipKey will remain connected and functional while the other bluetooth device is used.
- Answered by Hippih I
- Jan 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can these earbuds be paired with multiple devices, and can they be paired with a laptop with bluetooth?
- Asked by James B from Denton
- Jan 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these earbuds be paired with multiple devices, and can they be paired with a laptop with bluetooth?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetoot…