Hipkey - Multiple Bluetooth
I use an Iphone4s with a bluetooth headset whilst in-car. Can the Hipkey be paired with the 4S at the same time or will it be necessary to carry out pairing again when moving outside the car environment?
Many thanks. Bill
- Asked by William D
- Jan 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Hipkey - Multiple Bluetooth)
1 Answer from the Community
hipKey can without problems be paired to iPhone 4S, or any other compatible iOS device, at the same time as the iPhone 4S is paired to another bluetooth device like a bluetooth headset. hipKey will remain connected and functional while the other bluetooth device is used.
- Answered by Hippih I
- Jan 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How easy is it to pair this keyboard with multiple devices?
- Asked by John J from Wellsville
- Jul 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How easy is it to pair this keyboard with multiple devices?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English