Does this work with the Anti-Glare High-Res screen models too?
I have a new MBP with anti-glare high-res screen and want to have some sort of protection over the screen to avoid scratches etc.
Would this do the job?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, i believe that these type of matte screen are great for preventing scratches and reducing fingerprints. But it's at the expense of the screen quality. Your high-res won't be so high res anymore. White screens sort of have some crystal effect.
Actually I think that these matte screen at more glare in my opinion.
- Answered by William S from White Plains
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use it on my MacbookPro anti glare screen too ?
- Asked by Philippe D from Terrebonne
- Oct 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on my MacbookPro anti glare screen too ?)
- Asked about: Moshi TeraGlove Ultimate Cleaning K…
How is the anti-glare which is the only feature I am looking for?
- Asked by Raymond L from Fremont
- Apr 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the anti-glare which is the only feature I am looking for?)
- Asked about: Power Support Anti-Glare Film for i…
Is an anti glare screen available for the iPad mini?
- Asked by Anthony K from Surrey
- Jul 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is an anti glare screen available for the iPad mini?)
- Asked about: iPad