is this drive bootable via Thunderbolt?
- Asked by David C W from Atlanta
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this drive bootable via Thunderbolt?)
3 Answers from the Community
You can use Disk Utility System Restore or Carbon Copy Cloner to clone your internal hard drive or any bootable volume to the Rugged.
It will be able to boot your modern Intel based Mac whether connected via USB 3.0, USB2.0, or Thunderbolt.
- Answered by Mike M from Beaverton
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes if you format it right for the mac.
- Answered by Maxwell H from Woodland
- Mar 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it is and it works awesome.
- Answered by Robert M from Helotes
- Jul 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3