Are these good computer speakers? Better value than the B&W MM-1?
I'm debating between these and the Bowers and Wilkins MM-1 speakers for iMac. Will I find the sound overwhelming for use with a desktop computer? Most reviews are based on TV pairing.
Any input would be great! Thanks.
- Asked by Larry C from Redmond
- Jan 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these good computer speakers? Better value than the B&W MM-1?)
1 Answer from the Community
These speakers sound just as clear as the MM-1s but also add that extra bass that some of us really enjoy. They are by no means overwhelming and still sound amamzing when the volume is low. I have the CTs connected to my Imac and use them for listening to just about every single musical genre at low and high volumes. All my fellow musician friends compliment these speakers and a few have purchased a set for themselves.
If space and price are not an issue, I say pick up the CTs
- Answered by Gabriel M from El Paso
- Jan 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do the MM1s compare to the other AirPlay enabled B&W speakers?
- Asked by Guillaume T from Quebec City
- Jan 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do the MM1s compare to the other AirPlay enabled B&W speakers?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…