does it sound to the person on the other hand as if you are ia a tin box?
I just bough a platronics marquese 2 and no one can understand what I'm saying. They say I sound like I'm in a can or like I have them on speaker phone. Is this any better?
- Asked by Roy H from Mokena
- May 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it sound to the person on the other hand as if you are ia a tin box?)
1 Answer from the Community
I just bought this after talking to my friend who at the time was using voyager legend headset. I was impressed with the quality of his voice over my car's bluetooth system.
i liked the voice quality so much that I ordered my headset within 24 hours. the day i received mine headset, i called a few people using both my iPhone 5s and MagicJack app on my iPad mini, all calls received very positive comments on clarity.
Yesterday I spoke to a couple of people while driving home and switched between my car's bluetooth and voyager legend. During both calls, Voyager was rated higher for the quality and clarity of my voice and lack of background noise.
Not sure if this answers your tin-box question, but it in my personal experience of owning it less than a week i have received very good feedback.
- Answered by Imran J from New Hyde Park
- Jun 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I make my magic mouse work for left handed person?
- Asked by Richard D from Grand Rapids
- Dec 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I make my magic mouse work for left handed person?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
How does this mouse works with a left handed person?....logitech wireless mouse M%10
- Asked by Enrique O from Washington
- May 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this mouse works with a left handed person?....logitech wireless mouse M%10)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Mouse M510
Do people sitting near you hear the sound as well, or is it all concealed sound?
- Asked by Justin H from Prineville
- Sep 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Do people sitting near you hear the sound as well, or is it all concealed sound?)
- Asked about: Urbanears Plattan Plus Headphones