How does the iHealth My Vitals ap track your sleep and activity progress?
I have Sleep Apnea and use a machine with mask to insure my oxygen intake while asleep....how do I record my progress?
How do I record my fitness activity? I have just purchased the iHealth wireless BP monitor to record.
- Asked by William C from Kerrville
- Oct 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the iHealth My Vitals ap track your sleep and activity progress?)
1 Answer from the Community
iHealth was a Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker that you have to buy($60). Basically you wear it around your wrist and it records your step count. When you sleep, tap the button twice to switch to sleep mode.
- Answered by James D from Bellerose
- Oct 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the display monitor come with a key board and track pad?
- Asked by Srinivas T from Salt Lake City
- Jan 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the display monitor come with a key board and track pad?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
Can I sleep with a fan while using this sleep monitor?
- Asked by Rachelle G from San Diego
- Dec 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sleep with a fan while using this sleep monitor?)
- Asked about: S+ by ResMed Sleep Monitor